Excellium is currently seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the position of a finance officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work Experience: 4 to 5 years
- Location: Lagos
Excellium is an information technology solutions company that specializes in the deployment of business technology software solutions for organizations. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges. At Excellium, we are passionate about our people and our work. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges. Every engagement with our clients requires a fresh perspective.
We seek team members with a mixture of skills and experience, that are excellent problem-solvers, analytical, and can adapt into working in multiple project teams. We are looking for passionate, and dedicated people who are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial organisation.
- Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information.
- Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy.
- Monthly payroll processing and reconciliations.
- Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Post sales and purchase invoices to ledgers.
- Receive all invoices for jobs and process payments to vendors.
- Post journal entries to ERP system.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related course.
- Must have 2-4 years of work experience.
- ICAN / ACCA certification. Candidates must be in an advanced stage or have completed their professional examination.
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environments that have required adaptability and flexibility to be successful.
- Knowledge of ERP system/accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to management, board, or other outside partners.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from supervisor to accomplish objectives.
- Prior work experience in a top public accounting firm is preferred.
Qualified and interested? Follow the link below to apply for the job of a finance officer:
Application Closing Date: 27th September, 2022.