Black Pen Recruitment is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Lagos Nigeria. This opportunity is meant for individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Financial Accounting Manager in the industry of financial technology (FinTech) or unsecured loans.
NOTE: The term “FinTech” is generally used to refer to technologies created to improve and automate the traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike. Examples include software, mobile applications, and the such.
This job is in the field of banking and finances. The position is also in the industry of financial services. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting Manager (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
- Employment Type: Hybrid, Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job Field: Banking/Financial
- Industry: Financial Services
Other jobs like this you might like from Frogoglass Limited:
- Supply Chain Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Individual Section (I.S) Maintenance Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Electronics & Instrumentation Maintenance Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Supervisor at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
About the Black Pen Recruitment
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing Quarterly balance sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Monthly management accounts for each of our entities in Africa Monthly expense variance analysis Consolidation, inter-company transactions review and reconciliations, and foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP, and OHADA
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Oracle implementation team leader Interface with team members in various departments, including engineering, sales, customer success, and legal Perform daily and weekly revenue recognition and cost optimization exercises
- Controller 3 Ensure compliance of internal controls and suggest process improvements as needed Overseeing processing of payables, including vendor payments
- Work with external auditors to perform the annual audits for all our jurisdictions
- Preparation of technical accounting memos and developing an accounting and financial reporting manual
- Support overall department goals and objectives fulfil other ad-hoc finance requests as requested by management.
- 5+ years of accounting and financial reporting experience within a multinational business or top tier accounting firm, and have mastery of IFRS accounting standards (US GAAP and OHADA a plus)
- A CPA, CA, or ACCA qualification (or similar accounting qualification for your jurisdiction)
- Big 4 experience is required
- Ability to turn large data sets into meaningful insights
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting
- Previous experience in the banking, payments, or credit card industry is advantageous
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- You have the appetite to jump headfirst into a fast-moving, fast-growing, mission-driven team that values creativity and output.
Salary + Benefits.