Financial Controller At Ascentech Services Limited (1 Opening)
We are pleased to inform members of the public that a financial controller is currently needed at Ascentech Services Limited. Interested candidates are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this vacancy.
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a qualified candidate with a solid finance and accounting experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Coordinate month-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely close and reporting.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the company’s financial performance using relevant KPIs.
- Oversee preparation of the group consolidated management accounts every month.
- Review and validate general ledger entries on the ERP for accuracy and completeness.
- Review and validate all invoices (both customer and supplier) and accounting schedules (e.g., fixed asset register, payment schedules, receivables aging analysis).
- Oversee the reconciliation of intercompany accounts across the group.
- Monitor cashflow balances and debt obligations across the group.
- Supervise credit risk management process including supporting collection of receivables.
- Monitor FX risks and hedging instruments across the group.
- Coordinate all audit activities including statutory and tax audits to ensure timely completion.
- Supervise financial operations of subsidiary companies.
- Monitor tax compliance and ensure all tax obligations are paid and filed on time.
- Oversee the implementation of accounting policies and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Conduct frequent review of accounting processes and internal controls and advise management on risk areas and mitigating strategies.
- Monitor updates in financial laws and regulations and advise management on compliance.
- Provide technical advice on financial reporting issues.
- Supervise and coach Finance team members
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Chartered accounting qualification (ICAN or ACCA) is required.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years of work experience in accounting, finance, or audit, with a minimum of 10 years in a supervisory position.
- Not more than 45 years.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng