Financial Reporting Officer at an Indigenous Insurance Company-Mustang Consultant
It is our pleasure to inform you that Mustang Consultant is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Financial Reporting Officer. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
Job Title: Financial Reporting Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monthly preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation and filing of regulatory (NAICOM and SEC) reports.
- Preparation budget and budgeting control
- Reinsurance accounting
- Financial reporting.
- Ensures the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy.
- Partake in the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
- Review and reconciliation of various general ledgers.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the CFO or Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
- Picking Supervisors at Trade Depot (Five openings)
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or related field with a minimum of 8 years work experience.
- ICAN, ACA
- Insurance experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Financial Reporting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Click on the official link