Fitter and Fitter Assistant (Rice Mill) at Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited for the vacant position of a Fitter and an assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
- Fitter (Rice Mill)
- Fitter Assistant (Rice Mill)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Kwali Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited
Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness, Farms Management, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
Umrainvest Hub Consult is a leading provider of diversified contracting services to support human resources departments by providing unique solutions in areas like recruitment, outsourcing, payroll administration, training & development etc.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Organize spare parts, with a view to reducing downtime to a minimum. Working overtime if required, with punctuality being of great essence because they will be central to the improvement of the Plant generally across the Mill.
- Ensure all daily and weekly checks are done on time so that repairs are also done in a timely manner
- To be present in their assigned area with their appropriate kit of tools and to continuously inspect, adjust, modify and repair all machinery and associated equipment on a daily basis.
- To daily complete all Maintenance requests by the Mill operators and supervisors, and sign off as to their completion
- To complete all work, in a professional manner with all temporary repairs rectified.
- To liaise with the Bakery/Supervisor and plan major work in order to minimize downtime.
- Complete all extra assigned work professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Plant can be operated safely with minimal downtime and waste.
- Qualifications Essential Desirable – OND, NCE, SSCE and HND in any related field or any other related professional qualification.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in the Rice Mill Industry.
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.