Food & Beverage Attendant At Marriott International
This is to inform all those interested about a full time job in Imo state. Marriott International is recruiting for Food and Beverage Attendant in the company.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of restaurant, food services or nutrition. Qualified applicants are expected to apply below as soon as possible:
- Job Title: Food & Beverage Attendant
- Job Number: 21113562
- Location: Protea Hotel – New Owerri, Owerri – Imo
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Brand: Protea Hotels
- Position Type: Non-Management
- Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Khenpro Global Services: Cashiers at a Confectionery Company (3 Openings)
- Khenpro Global Services: Drivers at a Confectionery Company (2 Openings)
- Chief Security Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Inventory Officer At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Logistics Supervisor At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
Summary of Food & Beverage attendant position
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Company Driver At TRUCK.NG (Nigeria’s #1 Logistic System)
- Lontor Hi-Tech: Deputy Manager in Lontor SKD Factory
- Office Manager at St Mary’s Specialist Centre
- Paga Nigeria: Work as a Field Sales Consultant
- Senior Software Engineer at Palladium Group
Application Closing Date: May 15, 2022.