Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship Overview
The applications for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023 are now open. The Friedrich Ebert is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany open to international students.
This Scholarship is for Diploma, Bachelor Degree, & Master Degree, and PhD Programs. The Scholarship can be taken in German Universities.
An individual should not miss this opportunity to get enrolled in the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany for the class of 2023-24.
Each year they award 40 Fully Funded Scholarships. The students are not required to pay the amount back.
The Scholarship covers all the expenses during the scholarship. Germany is a Popular country for international students.
Financial Coverage for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
The Friedrich International Scholarships in Germany will cover the Following Expenses Such as:
- No Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 830 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 850 for a Master’s course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Eligibility Criteria for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
- Candidates must be enrolled in a state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the German language.
- Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English
Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply for an academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
Students from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are Eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany.