Front Desk / Administrative Assistant at Oneland Africa Limited
Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Oneland Africa Limited for the vacant position of a Front Desk / Administrative Assistant. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Osapa London – Lekki, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Oneland Africa Limited
OneLand Africa is a leading real estate company that has built a professional expertise in providing opportunities for easier acquisition and development of properties.
We focus on innovative yet functional designs, excellent execution and facility management, with every needed competency, exposure, capacity, and with the culture of internationally recognized best practices.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and get the necessary details as pertaining the details of their visit.
- Perform clerical duties and administrative support such as typing, filing and delivering office memos, mails, other documents and other administrative tasks.
- Ensure all office stationeries and equipments are in good working condition.
- Escalate admin issues to Hr /Admin manager
- Be abreast with recent development in the organization and Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email about the company’s product and services.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email regarding company product and services.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc, HND or OND in any relevant field
- 1-3 years experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition and approach to customers.
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain records both online and offline
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and good time management
- Excellent Office Suite skills, ie MS, Word ,Ms Excel , Ms Powerpoint, Google slides, Google Sheets, Google word etc.
- Proximity to the island is mandatory
- Ability to take direction and pay attention to details
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
Very Attractive + HMO, Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk” as the subject of the email.