Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Critters Veterinary Centre for the vacant position of a Front Desk Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Critters Veterinary Centre
Critters Veterinary Centre is a foremost veterinary centre of experienced professionals who provide diagnosis, treatment, x-ray, grooming and boarding services. We continually improve our system in order to provide exceptional services to our Pawrents who entrust the health and care of their pets to us.
We desire a candidate with relevant sales experience and knowledge who can add substantial value to our retail store and assist the management in satisfying customers expectations.
- Provide adequate product knowledge to clients
- Assit clients in product selection for their pets.
- Process all transactions and invoicing to clients.
- Actively cross-sell and up-sell to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Maintain all transaction records.
- Submit daily sales report to finance.
- Ensure products are well arranged and accessible.
- Generate customer feedback and submitting it to management for review.
- Provide assistance to direct line manager as required on the job.
- Must have at least OND / B.Sc in any course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a retail shop.
- Must be comfortable with animals.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and multitasking ability.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.