Front Desk Officer at Critters Veterinary Centre
Critters Veterinary Centre is a foremost veterinary centre of experienced professionals who provide diagnosis, treatment, x-ray, grooming and boarding services.
We continually improve our system in order to provide exceptional services to our Pawrents who entrust the health and care of their pets to us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer Job Description
- We desire a candidate with relevant sales experience and knowledge who can add substantial value to our retail store and assist the management in satisfying customers expectations.
Front Desk Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide adequate product knowledge to clients
- Assist clients in product selection for their pets.
- Process all transactions and invoicing to clients.
- Actively cross-sell and up-sell to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Maintain all transaction records.
- Submit daily sales report to finance.
- Ensure products are well arranged and accessible.
- Generate customer feedback and submitting it to management for review.
- Provide assitance to direct line manager as required on the job.
Regional Sales Business Manager at Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited
Sales Representative at American International Insurance Company (AIICO Insurance Plc)
Work as a Driver at Aquarkice Water
Sales Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
Senior Engineer, IOT Digital Services at 9mobile Nigeria
- Must have at least OND / B.Sc in any course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a retail shop.
- Must be comfortable with animals.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and multitasking ability.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.