Front Desk Receptionist At Dangote Group (1 Position)
Dangote Group is currently in need of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Front Desk Receptionist in their organization. All interested persons are free to apply for this vacancy.
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Job ID: CameroonHR02
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – HR
- We are looking for a professional front desk receptionist with a friendly attitude and the capability to multitask.
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Receive mails and direct the visitors
- Receive and distribute mails to recipients.
- Ensure all incoming emails are properly recorded in the system.
- Receive and announce visitors to those requested.
- Ensure that every visitor has a badge.
- Ensure that any incoming mail bears the receipt stamp with the current date.
- Ensure that any visitor who goes into the office has been announced.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head HR/ADMIN.
Education and Work Experience:
- GCE A Level or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development,
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng