This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check. All the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic sessions can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUBK Admission List
Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) prospective students can confirm their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the FUBK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUBK admission status.
This is to inform all admitted students of Federal University Birnin Kebbi that the registration exercise for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 Academic Sessions begins on Wednesday, 1st February, 2023. Candidates are hereby advised to visit the University’s registration portal at www.portal.fubk.edu.ng to register. Candidates are to make payment for Acceptance Fees via Remita, print and take the evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees to the University for Screening.
- NOTE: Only candidates whose names appear on the admission list could register.
- Further list of admitted candidates will be released in due course.