Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session [UPDATED]
This is to invite all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGA), Yobe State, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session to register for the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 140 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above).
Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
FCEIWO Post-UTME Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
FCE Zaria (In Affiliation With ABU) Degree Admission List For 2022/2023
Federal University Of Kashere (FUKashere) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Supplementary Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure
How to Apply for FUGashua Post UTME Form
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration, excluding bank charges. The portal will be opened on Tuesday, 1st November, 2022 to Monday, 19th December, 2022
To register, candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on register to create an account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- JAMB number
- First name
- Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
- Email Address (Username)
- Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
- Click register account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment options:
- Click Pay Icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/JAMB number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields. upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click submit and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.