This is to inform all candidates who choose Federal University of Kashere (FUK / FUKashere) as first choice for admission into various Undergraduate Degree Programmes that, Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold online from Tuesday 1st to Thursday 31st August 2023. Eligible candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 points (in relevant subjects) in the 2023 JAMB UTME.
Check this out:
- EDEPOLY HND Admission Form 2023/2024 Out
- ESUT Post-UTME Screening Registration Form For 2023/2024 Session
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa ND Admission List 2023/2024
- COOU Post-UTME Screening form for 2023/2024 session
Procedure for online Registration and Payment of the Screening Fee at FUKashere:
- Log on to http://fuk.admissions.cloud and use your JAMB Registration number as USER NAME and PASSWORD to proceed;
- Pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 only screening fees in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly. Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
Post UTME/DE Screening at FUKashere
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- O’ Level Statement of Result(s)
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result/Certificate for Direct Entry applicants
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
Candidates that are awaiting result(s) should indicate so in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’.
If admitted, candidates SHALL submit the online screening form and other credentials at the point of registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS onto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such candidate would not be admitted.
CAUTION: THE PUBLIC IS ADVISED TO DISREGARD ANY POST UTME/DE ONLINE SCREENING NOTICE OTHER THAN THE ONE ABOVE.
Bayu Umar Faruk Ag. Registrar