FULAFIA Post-UTME Registration
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes at Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session about the registration for post-UTME screening online.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
i. Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
iii. Direct Entry candidates with a minimum of Merit grade.
iv. Must have chosen Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on August 25, 2023 and close on September 24, 2023. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION SCREENING
1. Visit https://my.fulafia.edu.ng/
2. Click on APPLY to create account
3. Click on Application, Select Post UTME Application 2023/2024, Enter your JAMB Number, Email and desired Password and then Click Proceed. The page will change to a LOGIN page.
4. On the LOGIN page, fill in the same Email and Password used in STEP 3 above and Click Proceed. A number starting with FULUG… will pop up, copy the unique ID and Replace the Email with the unique ID and Login
5. Verify that the information displayed to you by the system is correct, fill up the missing biodata and save.
6. Make payments.
7. You can choose to either pay online or at any Commercial Bank. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay.
a. Mastercard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay.
b. Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
c. USSD: Dial appropriate code for your bank e.g., *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank
d. Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
e. eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
8. Your payment must be initiated from MIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note.
If you choose an option to pay online, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and the system will Verify Payment Made, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
9. Fill your SSCE detail, scratch card details and save.
10. Navigate back to the portal, refresh the page, print out the summary of your application and payment receipts. 11. Wait for notification of admission
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.