Aspire Leadership Development Program Scholarship Overview
The Aspire Leaders Program, founded by Harvard Business School professors, transforms the lives of underserved youth worldwide and empowers them to make a difference in their communities.
We invite emerging young leaders to take advantage of this opportunity to represent their culture among peers worldwide while also gaining access to life-changing networks, grants, and educational opportunities.
Aspire Scholarship Benefits
- The global network of peers and young change-makers
- Fully funded HarvardX certificate
- Seminars with Harvard faculty and world-class educators
- Mentorship and networking
- Community impact grants of up to USD 10,000
- Academic and professional grants up to USD 1,000
- 18-26 years old (some exceptions apply)
- Low-income background
- First-generation to go to college (parents/primary caregivers did not complete a bachelor’s level degree)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or recently graduates
- OR education disrupted by armed conflict and/or a natural disaster (i.e. refugee students)