Fully Funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in UK 2023
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Overview
The applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2023/24 to study in UK are now open.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is a chance for you to study in the UK on a Fully Funded Masters Degree with all costs of living and travel fully paid by the CSC and university.
Commonwealth is the UK’s biggest scholarship program just like Chevening Scholarship. This Scholarship is Funded by the UK Government.
The aim of the Scholarship is to bring applicants and students from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries.
Each Year they Select more than 200 Participants from commonwealth countries to study in the UK. You can apply For Free.
Fully Funded Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany
Fully Funded KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2023
Fully Funded KAUST Global Fellowship in Saudi Arabia 2023
Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023
John Lepping Memorial Scholarship 2023
Financial Coverage for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your own home united states to the United Kingdom and go back on the quit of your award.
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend on the charge of £1,236 per month, or £1,516 per month for the ones at universities withinside the London metropolitan area.
- Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable
- Thesis grant towards the fee of making a thesis
- Study tours in other countries or inside the UK are also free
- Contribution towards the cost of mandatory tuberculosis (TB) test
- If Scholars have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parents, a child allowance of £529 per month for the first child, and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
- Full support for disability.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are diverse – they are amongst the world’s biggest, smallest, richest, and poorest countries.
How to Apply (Application Process – Carefully Read)
The closing date for applications is 13 December 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
Applications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
Candidates must apply and secure admission to study an approved Master’s course at a participating UK university in addition to applying for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship via the CSC’s online application system.
Candidates can apply for more than one course and to more than one university, however they may only accept one offer.
Candidates may need to complete their university application(s) before or after they submit their Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship applications will be shared with UK universities, who will nominate their chosen candidates to receive a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in March 2023
Applications must include supporting documentation to be eligible.
Candidates must upload the following with their application:
- Proof that the applicant is a citizen or has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of a valid passport (or national ID card) showing a photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship
- Full transcripts detailing all higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any courses currently being studied, with certified translations if not in English.
University of York International Scholarship in UK 2023
Brandeis University International Scholarships in USA 2023