Fully Funded Global Peace Summit in Kenya 2023
Global Peace Summit Scholarship Overview
The applications are now open to apply for the Global Peace Summit Kenya 2023. The GPS is a Fully Funded Conference that is open to all international applicants from all around the world.
This year the Summit is to be held from Feb 9-12, 2023, in Nairobi, Kenya. Keep in mind that you don’t need to give an IELTS Test report or result. This is a Summit a type of Conference.
It will gather participants from all around the world. This year the theme and focus topics will be political, economic, and social issues Africa has been facing for years.
There are a total of 150 Seats available that consist of Fully Funded, Partially Funded, and Self Funded. The Summit will cover Airfare tickets, accommodation, and other expenses.
FCE (Special), Oyo Admission Acceptance Fee For NCE Programmes 2022/2023
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Redeemer’s College Of Technology And Management (RECTEM) Admission List
Federal University Of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
FUHSA Physical Screening Exercise For 2021/2022 Newly Admitted Students
Global Peace Summit Kenya Financial Coverage
- Provision of Peace Passport
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Fully Funded Applicants: Air-Ticket (Designated amount reimbursement), Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Partially Funded Applicants: Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Self-funded Applicants: will buy our delegate package and will be provided equal privileges including Certificate, Peace Passport, Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
The eligibility to apply for the Global Peace Summit Kenya is very simple and easy.
- Aged between 16-40 years old
- The responsible and enthusiastic young leader
- Passionate toward social entrepreneurship
- Eager to contribute to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this summit
- How economic weakness hinders the utilization of potential young minds?
- How colonization still impacts Africa’s Road to economic recovery?
- What are the causes of Africa’s constant political issues, and how could they be resolved?
- Effect of domestic violence and how it has hindered Africa’s social growth.
- How climate change in Africa has affected a peaceful coexistence,
- The role of young people in ensuring food security and support systems are in place as well as challenges.
Distribution of Seats
- 15 Fully Funded
- 25 Partial Funded
- 110 Self Funded
Federal University Of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) 1st Batch Admission List
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Matriculation Ceremony Date For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) HND Admission List
KolaDaisi University (KDU) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission List
RSUST Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
DELSU Admission List for 2022/2023 Session | 1st & 2nd Batch
DELSU Direct Entry Admission List 2022/2023