Turkish Government Türkiye Scholarships for students from any country are currently going on for undergraduates, Masters and PhD students. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students.
- Scholarship Provider: Turkish Government
- To be taken at (Universities): Turkish Universities
- Fields of Study: Courses offered at the universities
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Number of Scholarships: several
- Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
Turkish Government Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship Covers:
- Full School fees
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- 1-year Turkish language course.
To be eligible for the Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for.
- For undergraduate programs, candidates should be under the age of 21
- For master’s programs, candidates should be under the age of 30
- For PhD programs, candidates should be under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship, candidates should be under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems that can cause barriers to education.
Algeria, Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Lebanon, Madagascar.
More includes: Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mongolia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yemen
How to Apply
Applications can only be made through https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/. Click on “REGISTER” to proceed. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
Although it is not compulsory, all candidates planning to apply this year are strongly advised to make their application with a valid passport as their personal or identification document, or at least hold and present a valid passport during the scholarship interviews.
Application Deadline: February 20th, 2023.
Important Notes: Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or Arabic. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official Scholarship Webpage.