UPG Sustainability Leadership Program Scholarship Overview
The United People Global (UPG) Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 is now accepting applications.
UPG Sustainability Leadership is the world’s most extensive sustainability leadership development program, and applications for the Class of 2023 are now open.
UPG Sustainability Leaders are trained in both the methods and the issues of sustainability to become ambassadors for positive citizen leadership on the subject.
Several incentives are built into the application process to ensure that the Class of 2023 is as diverse as it is impactful, such as encouraging young people who work in organizations that care about
sustainability to apply – as well as many other demographic groups.
UPG Sustainability Leadership Program Scholarship Benefits
- Participants will have the costs of the program covered – Training material. Accommodation, subsistence, local transportation, international flights (a round trip flight from the participant’s hometown to the US);
- All 500 participants will receive online training and be certified as UPG Sustainability Leaders after completing the course.
P.S: Visas are not included in the program’s costs, and selected applicants are responsible for covering these expenses. UPG will send visa application letters to assist with the process (if necessary).
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age;
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming significant challenges and able to think outside the box;
- Candidates must be able to read, listen and communicate in English, but no language level certificate is needed;
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply;
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Being a UPG Champion or Member is an advantage. If you are not yet part of the community, you can join today by using this link to have access to more detailed information and benefit from all the opportunities that the UPG community offers. https://unitedpeople.global/join/
Note: Organisations are also invited to nominate people to participate in this training. Simply scroll down the application page and find the ‘’nominate a candidate’’ section.
- Competition for the UPGSL is merit-based. After the deadline, a selection panel will review all eligible applications. Individuals and Institutions of any nature interested in sending candidates are
entitled to apply for the program. Before applying for UPG Sustainability Leadership, they encourage you to register as a UPG Champion (either as an individual or as an organization), as they prioritize champions who are engaged in UPG.
- When completing the application, please note the following:
- Applications must be completed online; applications that are mailed, faxed or emailed to UPG will not be accepted;
- Questions that are marked with a red asterisk must be answered;
- Individuals may only submit one application. The individual will be disqualified if an applicant submits two applications using different email addresses.