Gateway Polytechnic courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Gateway Polytechnic?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade, Isara Ode-Remo, Ogun State that gained National
Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade GAPOSA
Gateway Polytechnic is a privately owned and managed polytechnic located in Ogun state south west Nigeria.
Gateway Polytechnic was established in 2006, since then the institution has moved from one achievement to another.
With core ICT facilities well trained staff, gateway polytechnic trains her students with quality skills in science and technology.
The school has no religious affiliation and accepts students from different parts of the country.
It is also known to have a relatively diverse student body, Gateway Polytechnic school fees is very affordable going for about N100,000.
The institution has good road network, offers medical services. Gateway Polytechnic has a relatively low student ratio though diverse with a good student to staff ratio and it aims to be the best in Africa by 2020.
Gateway Polytechnic courses ND/HND cut across agriculture, science, arts, management & social science and also Engineering fields.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Gateway Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Gateway Polytechnic
Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Estate Management
- Mass Communication
Gateway Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Gateway Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Gateway Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Gateway Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: