We would like to introduce you to yet another great opportunity to get a reliable job in Lagos. Alan & Grant is currently seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a general manager corporate in the organization.
The general manager is needed to be immediately employed. This job is best suited for those in the Executive or Management department. You can go through the full details of this position below:
- Job Title: General Manager, Corporate
- Location: Lagos
- Job type: Full time
- Industry: Oil & Gas
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technical Manager for Home Appliances at JMG Limited
- Senior Credit Control Officer II At JMG Limited
- Refrigerator/AC Technician At JMG Limited
- TeamAce Limited: Public/Community Relations Officer
- Picking Supervisors at TradeDepot (Five openings)
Job Summary in Alan & Grant
The General Manager will be tasked with overseeing daily business development activities and improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- Oversees the general administration of the organization in line with set strategic plans.
- Design strategy and set goals for Company growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Manage, retain, acquire new relationships with various clients
- Responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company’s overall corporate operations.
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes for the Company corporate activities
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for Top management
- Ensure sound corporate governance within the organization
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Work well with Chief Financial Officer, CFO, and Chief Operating Officer to develop the strategic plan.
- Good University Degree and MBA in relevant field
- Minimum of 15 years verifiable experience in the role
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry and its operations
- Professional certifications and Membership will be an added advantage
- Proven Track record of Business Development / Marketing in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Attended several management and Leadership Trainings/Courses
- Strong interpersonal skills with high level communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill
- Sound leadership and Organization Skill
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.