General Manager at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
Suitably qualified young and smart applicants are welcome to Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL) for the vacant position of a General Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: General Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
SDIL is an innovative Conglomerate specializing in Business/Management consulting(6Sigma&ISO),
Training/recruitment, Business start up, processes, International Educational placement, Media and Property management.
SDIL has been assessed and reviewed by the Renowned Learning and Performance Institute UK as very outstanding in her Business engagement, Service delivery, Professionalism and Ethics.
- Our client is currently looking to hire smart, young and enthusiastic people that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization.
- The GM who will be responsible for creating high-performing sales teams and managing operations effectively
- He/She must have an understanding of the recent market trends to effectively manage the various divisions of the company to deliver quality customer experience and market share as a whole.
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage different aspects of the logistics function whether in sourcing, warehousing, procurement and distribution whilst assuring supply, quality services, and oust effectiveness.
- Lead the creation and effective execution of annual savings plan to reduce logistics cost year-over-year and report monthly progress.
- Develop a transportation framework to support efficient distribution of products to desired locations
- Constantly review and enhance operations processes to meet logistics standards and lo drive business process improvement.
- Develop, implement and monitor internal controls for the logistics function.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure executive management is informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting strategic customer & market relationships, partnering with them to better understand their needs and how to deliver optimal value.
- Minimum of a First Degree in a relevant field from a reputable university. additional academic qualification and professional certification in the field of logistics would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in a Logisticsindustry with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity managing teams
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Competency in digital marketing/E commerce a plus
- Extroverted Personality
- Goal Orientation & Resilience
- Versatile Communicator
- Unconventional Thinker
- Curious & Open-minded
- Attention to Detail
- Eye for Execution
N400,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You may visit the official website of Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL) below for more information: