This page have all the list of Global Polytechnic (GLOBALPOLY) Undergraduate courses accredited by NUC.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Global Polytechnic (GLOBALPOLY)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Global Polytechnic .\
About Global Polytechnic:
The Global Polytechnic is an offshoot of the existing Global Business School, which began its operation in 2001 with a passion for training students in professional Business and Management Studies.
The success of the programmes gave birth to a greater passion to expand the coast of its operation in polytechnic education with its temporary site at Obe Quarters Benin city.
In the quest to be a foremost polytechnic with a global recognition, the temporary site boasts of state of the art infrastructure with ultramodern equipment as well as highly qualified technical and academic staff.
The polytechnic met all the criteria for establishing a polytechnic and was subsequently given an approval to run 6 programmes at the national diploma (ND) level by the National Board for Technical
Education (NBTE) sequel to their earlier visitations to inspect the available facilities in the school.v
Km 6, Aiguokhian Street, Obe Community, Off Sapela Road, Benin City, NG.
GLOBALPOLY COURSES AND PROGRAMMES.
This catalog is primarily for use by prospective students in search of Courses offered by the Global Polytechnic i.e. GLOBALPOLY Courses.
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Tech.
- ND Computer Engineering Tech
- ND Computer Science
- ND Statistics/Computer
- ND Public Administration
- ND Business Administration & Mgt.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology
- Computer Technology (maintenance & Repair)
- Computer Application (ms-word, Excel, Access)
- Desktop Publishing (Corel Draw & Autocad)
- Computer Appreciation (windows)
- Welding & Fabrication
- Fashion & Design
- Film and Media Production
Collaborative Degree Programmes
- B.SC MANAGEMENT
- B.SC GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- B.ED GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMES
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY (MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS)
- HOMELAND SECURITY AND TERRORISM STUDIES
- INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- CRIME MANAGEMENT AND POLICING
- SECURITY AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
The Management of the Global Polytechnic has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are an Global Polytechnic aspirant for 2022/2023 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
Applicants must have at least five credit including English Language and Mathematics.
GLOBAL POLYTECHNIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2022/2023
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s) which must include English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at a sitting.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in JAMB UTME examination.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: