Gombe State Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See below for more details.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023
Abia State University (ABSU) JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023
Offa Poly Acceptance Fee Payment 2022/2023 | IJMB & HND
Federal Poly Offa HND Admission List 2022/2023 | 1st Batch
UNICAL Freshmen Orientation Programme 2022
Gombe State Polytechnic ND Courses
A. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
B. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration And Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Gombe State Poly Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates must have at least Five (5) relevant Credits in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, G.C.E. NABTEB) or equivalent O’Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate who sat for 2022 JAMB/UTME in the relevant subjects to the interested course of study.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Candidates must choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first choice and score 100 points and above in the 2022 UTME exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first choice but now wish to be considered for admission must go to JAMB and do change of Institution/Course to first choice before starting the application procedure.
How to Apply for Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All eligible JAMB Candidates who choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as the institution Of their choice are required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 only to enable them to upload their credentials on the polytechnic portal.
Applicants are to log on to gsp.myadmission.cloud and register with a valid email and or phone number, select program, continue with the payment method (either bank branch option or card) and complete the application.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be completed and submitted online on or before 30th December 2022.
For Enquiries: 07039092524 08039299531 08065980760.
UNILAG Post UTME Form, 2022/2023 Academic Session
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Tech Admission List 2022/2023
DELSU JUPEB Admission List 2022/2023
TASUED Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023 | Supplementary
Kogi State Poly HND Admission List 2022/2023
UNIJOS Matriculation Ceremony Date 2022
UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2022/2023
KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 : Eligibility & How to Apply
UNILORIN Disclaimer Notice to Admission Seekers
Kogi State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark & How to Calculate Their Aggregate Score