Are you looking to work as a Graduate Economist? If yes, then this could be your opportunity to get hired.
TotalEnergies is a broad power company that produces and markets fuels, pure gasoline and electrical energy.
A number one player within the energies industry with activities in more than 130 nations worldwide, they’re dedicated to power that’s extra affordable, extra dependable;
and cleaner, in compliance with the very best safety and environmental standards.
To be a part of this dynamic international team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 workers worldwide;
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited welcomes applications from suitably certified Nigerians for the place under:
Read also: ESUT Courses and Admission Requirements
Job Title: Economist
Offer ID: 59314BR
Department: Exploration and Production
Employment Type: Regular position
Metier: Strategy Economics
Economist Job Description
- Perform economic studies for growth projects, exploration wells and new business deals, project sanction dossiers
- Perform financial research for non-routine/transverse business actions
- Present and clarify the outcomes of economic studies to the Group’s decision authorities (i.e. TUCN administration, CDEP, BR, COVAL, CORISK/COMEX)
- Put together presentations and studies introducing conclusions and proposals.
- Asset varieties : PSC / PSA
- Essential Contacts : Heads of Departments / Asset managers / Asset Finance / Company Budget.
- Actively take part in delivering annual planning exercises: the E&P Long Term Plan, Budget, PRIME reserves calculation, Exploration & Appraisal budget,
ASC932 Cash Flow reporting to the US stock alternate, etc
- Liaise with the Headquarter Economist and FE/ECO on all research executed for validation committees
- Develop improved interfaces with technical and monetary entities to enhance quality and deliverability of financial analysis.
- Symbolize TUCN with members of negotiating groups from different operating / government of Nigeria.
- Take a lead within the development, audit and validation Microsoft Excel tools /models used for financial evaluations
- Develop and validate Microsoft Excel tools/models used on the head workplace or within the subsidiary for economic studies
- Elaborate (together with HQ FE/ECO/MET) economic methods and outline their application mode
- Hold abreast of recent approaches and proposed various approaches to Economic studies
- Proactively develop inside know-how, strategies and methodology.
Read also: Equity Trader at DynamicPlus Advisory
Economist Context and Environment:
The Nigerian fiscal, contractual and business regime is advanced. TUCN is a big affiliate with quite a few assets, initiatives and economics models to know and manage.
- Tight deadlines
- Occasional heavy workload and tight deadlines
- This difficult business environment necessitates a extremely competent Economics crew to help deliver profitable progress according to DGEP targets.
- The job holder is anticipated to query and challenge knowledge and information, demonstrating perseverance and tenacity, with the intention to arrive on the most sound position/conclusion.
- A high degree of independent working is required
- The Economist will need to have good technical information in order to question client contacts, with the objective to secure relevant and acceptable info
Economist Candidate Profile
They’re searching for younger professionals who’re motivated and passionate, with wonderful academic achievement. Applicants ought to have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc (or equal) in a Technical, Finance or Economics discipline
- 0 – 3 years expertise in Oil and Gasoline industry
- Highly skilled in the usage of Microsoft excel and economics modelling, high level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel / Visual Basic
- Fluent in English
- Team player, secure, thoughtful, responsible, good communication abilities, with a clear potential to be taught and with synthesis capabilities to alternate with senior administration.
- Expertise in technical upstream “metier”: preferable however not mandatory.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Tips on how to Apply for the Economist role
and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All functions should be completed online
- Candidates are suggested to submit just one application per position to keep away from disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its accepted recruitment consultants, won’t ever ask you for a fee to course of or think about your application.
Anybody demanding such just isn’t an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you’re strongly suggested to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited is not going to take responsibility for any careers / job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers web site careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted.