Graphic Designer at Just Food Limited
Just Food Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Graphic Designer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Ilupeju), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Just Food Limited
Just Food is West Africa’s Leading Provider of Quality Consumables and Global Food Equipment Brands with its corporate Head Quarters in Lagos, Nigeria. The company prides itself in offering reliable solutions, tailored to suit the specific needs of each of its unique clients in the hospitality sector. Today, Just Food has offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal with Cameroun coming soon, and enjoys its hard-earned reputation as West Africa’s leading provider of best quality international food equipment brands. Just Food sells, services and provides factory warranties on all of the equipment that it distributes in order to maintain global brand standards and to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- The Graphic Designer will be a part of the Just Food’s Marketing Team and will be responsible for conceptualizing visuals, drawing illustrations and managing graphic layouts for all online and offline marketing & branding activities.
- The responsibility includes but not limited to the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- He/she will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, calendars, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, roll up banners and more under the supervision of his/her line manager. His/her graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media platforms..
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media which creates visibility for brand products and increase sales.
- Liaising with external partners/vendors such as Printers etc.
- Ensure complete understanding of the design project and conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using relevant software or by hand.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the team and/or customers.
- Carry out other ancillary duties as assigned to him/her from time to time.
- Must be a Graduate (B.Sc / HND) in any field.
- Must have completed NYSC or about to.
- 1 – 4 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw etc
- Passion & enthusiasm for design, with a creative Flair.
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Close proximity to Ilupeju and environs will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date: 18th November, 2022.