NauNau SOS, the #1 SOS company in Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Read also: Investment Mobilizer at Oxford Zest
Graphics Designer Job Description
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Graphics Designer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team, internal and external, to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Advise on strategies to engage target audiences
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices
- Create designs using illustration, photo editing and layout software
- Design and manager our website
- Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Review designs for errors before they are printed or published
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
Read also: Office Assistant at Trapezium Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field or pursuing
- 2 – 4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.