National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) Scholarship Overview
If you are an academically outstanding student looking for adequate funding to undertake your studies abroad, you must check out this opportunity in Japan at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS).
It is offering the Master’s Program Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students from overseas or outside of Japan can make an application to win this National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies International Scholarship.
Students must expect full tuition fee coverage, a living stipend, and other undefined benefits upon selection.
Applicants must apply for a master’s program in public policy to be eligible for the scholarship award.
Funded by the Japanese Government and having the status of a national university, The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, or GRIPS;
is an elite, highly selective research graduate school in Minato, Tokyo. It is ranked 103rd nationwide.
GRIPS Scholarship Benefits
The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies will award the selected master’s candidates a scholarship to undertake their public policy studies in Japan.
GRIPS Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students are eligible to apply for this National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s program in public policy taught at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- How to Apply: The students must first submit an online admission application. All international students will be considered based on their eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two letters of recommendations
- Certificate of employment
- Official transcripts of academic records and graduation/degree certificates
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirement of the programme they wish to join at GRIPS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 79 or higher
- IELTS Academic – 6.0 or higher