Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Menzon Nigeria Limited for the vacant position of a Human Capital and Administration Group Head. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Group Head, Human Capital & Administration
- Employment Type: Contract
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- IT Infrastructure Officers at Meristem Securities Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
About Menzon Nigeria Limited
Menzon Nigeria Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Capital Sourcing, Selection, Placement, Management and Training. Our key focus emphasizes the engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Management and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Our company is incorporated in Nigeria and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC No: 830015, giving us a unique opportunity of leveraging on the evolving trend in Human Capital Resourcing and outsourcing in Nigeria.
The experience and Professionalism of our Team over the years has allowed us to gain ample edge and competencies in Human capital development with focus on HR Management, Professional resourcing and Outsourcing towards organizational effectiveness.
At Menzon, we bring professionalism to all we do. This allows us to compete favorably in the area of our expertise, giving our human capital the best training, resources and skill to deliver on their various job roles.
- They seek to employ an experienced Group Head, Human Capital & Administration.
- Provide leadership and have management oversight of the Human Resources and Administrative function in the Group.
- Ensure attraction and retention of the right talent, including managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Handle job designs in collaboration with line managers, and where necessary, review job descriptions to ensure relevance and alignment with organizational goals.
- Develop, review, communicate and monitor the implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop, control and monitor the HR and Admin budget for the Group.
- Assess training needs and recommend or implement appropriate training programmes within the allocated budget.
- Promote a corporate culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Direct and implement disciplinary procedures including properly resolving conflicts, disputes and grievances.
- Ensure timely preparation of the monthly payroll in conjunction with the Finance Department, ensuring accuracy and proper documentation as required.
- Organize and manage new employee induction, orientation and onboarding programmes.
- Design, implement and monitor HR metrics as and when needed.
- Ensure maintenance of updated employee records in line with policy and regulation, including management of the HRIS systems in a manner that guarantees confidentiality.
- Coordinate background and reference verification activities to determine the integrity of staff profiles and records.
- Develop workforce planning strategies to address the current and future staffing needs of the Group.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate and competitive pay structure and administer employee benefits packages in line with policy.
- Ensure that HR practices and operations comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively manage leave administration with sensitivity to the needs of the organization.
- Develop and drive a positive, safe and healthy workplace that promotes staff productivity.
- Manage all matters pertaining to the welfare of partners.
- Ensure availability of office consumables for the smooth day-to-day running of the Group.
- Supervise IT, Facility Management, Corporate Communications and Procurement in alignment with corporate goal and mission.
- Others responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Humanities, Business Administration or related field (Master’s Degree in Human Resources is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience at least 6 of which must be in a core HR capacity.
- Possession of professional certification from any of CIPM or its foreign equivalents (e.g. SHRM, CIPD, HRCI) is required.
- Generalist experience in key HR functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development, exit management etc.
- Good working knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Commitment to ethical standards and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to interact, connect with and influence people at all levels in the organisation.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the Post of Group Head, Human Capital & Admin” as the subject of the email.