ASA Advanced Technology Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Guards Manager. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
ASA Advanced Technology Limited is a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years.
We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
Job Title: Guards Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Guard Manager serves as Guards’ department supervisor. He instructs and manages the guards, supervisors and coordinators
- The Guard Manager also recruits new guards, coordinates and monitors performances, and manages schedule and events.See Also:
- Assists in development and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and directives.
- Manages security personnel to include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluations, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Responds to incidences and investigates and resolves security related issues.
- Ensures adequate security coverage for all locations 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc
- A background in security and its operations is required with over 3 years in guards’ management.
- Computer literacy and general office skills are required.
- Good English-speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.