Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK), Katsina courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at HUK Poly?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUK), Katsina, Nigeria. that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic is an innovative, Science, Technology and comprehensive research institution, founded in 1983 and built on a longstanding teaching science and technology perspective,
the roots of which can be traced back to the KCAST, Zaria. HUKPOLY is committed to being the recognized leader for Science and technology institution.
Through this commitment coupled with aligning strategically with the Polytechnic’s mission to promote technological advancement by providing conducive environment for teaching and learning which
engenders development of products that are technologically–oriented, self-reliant and relevant to society.
The institution develops focus, trend-setting multidisciplinary research per excellence with state and national recognition through diverse areas in which all its staff are currently in for partnerships and collaborations.
The Institution is renowned for Science, technology and academic standard and strives to solve global problems using Science and technology as an enablers to societal transformation.
The Institution offers academic programmes at the Bachelor, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma (ND), Nigerian Certificate of (Technical) Education (NCE) and Certificate in various programmes.
Our graduates are recognized by leading employers and academic institutions as some of them are top talents available in the marketplace.
KM 8 Katsina – Dutsin-Ma Road, Katsina State, Nigeria
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in HUKPOLY:
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic
HND and ND Courses
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
- Forestry Technology
- Computer Science
- Building Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet HUK Poly cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: