This is to inform the general public that Sayed Farms Limited is currently recruiting for the position of hatchery supervisor. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
Job Title: Hatchery Supervisor
Job Reference: SO202226
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Animal Sciences or related disciplines from a recognized University
- Candidate should have a minimum 5 years of experience in hatchery operation, hatching of pullets, hatching of broilers, breeders.
- Candidate with experience in maintenance of hatchery equipment will be preferred.
- Candidate must be residing in Ibadan or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
- Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in receiving and preparing eggs for incubation; incubating eggs; grading, preparing, and shipping chicks in poultry hatchery:
- Assigning workers to duties, such as egg candling, sorting and traying, incubating eggs, and grading and debeaking chicks.
- Monitoring the temperature and humidity inside cold room and egg sorting room and record them very well.
- Ensuring adequate sanitary of the internal and external environment of the Setter room by cleaning and disinfecting of the setter room daily.
- Periodically inspecting eggs in incubator trays to ascertain hatching progress, and ordering removal of chicks.
- Observing packing of chicks to verify adherence to customer’s orders and shipping instructions.
- Conferring with hatchery manager to discuss equipment and supply needs, production and research requirements, and work schedules.
- Preparing production reports, and requisitions equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned to you by the manager from time to time.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV with a passport photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.