Head, Credit Administration at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a Head of Credit Administration. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head, Credit Administration
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Nigeria
About United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- To emphasize and protect high credit quality while encouraging and increasing the bank’s market share without compromising the quality of risk assets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare credit portfolio reports for executive management.
- Prepare statutory report to CBN e.g. CRMS.
- Prepare the schedule of accounts to be provided for/qualify for transfer to the memorandum database.
- Forward details of approved memorandum accounts to the External Reporting Unit and Credit Recovery Unit.
- Identification of warning signals and flagging likely problems before they come to the fore.
- Rendition of monthly exception reports.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in any relevant field
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications compulsory
- Minimum of 11 years work experience required
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Proficiency in credit analysis
- Broad IT skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under pressure
- Supervisory skills.
Application Closing Date: 5th December, 2022.