Head of Internal Audit at Workforce Group (1 slot available)
Workforce Group is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Head of Internal Audit. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the financial management/accounting function, with at least 5 years in a senior role within an audit function
- Relevant professional accounting certifications i.e., ACCA, ACA, etc.
- Working knowledge of:
- IT/ICT and tech-based audit techniques
- Accounting frameworks, tools, and techniques
- Governance risk and control tools and techniques
- Risk analysis and control assessment techniques
- Strong knowledge of internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted auditing and internal control standards
- Proven experience in conducting systems risks and audits in a digitized environment
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to build and manage relationship among stakeholders
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.