Head Of Corporate Research, Strategy And Documentation at Harmony Holdings Limited
Harmony Holdings Limited is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a head of corporate research. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Research, Strategy and Documentation
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Kwara
Other posts you might like to see:
- WASH Manager at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Operations Specialist (Risk Compliance) at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) REACH Programme – WCARO
- Regional Commercial Manager at Kyosk Digital Services Limited
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and implement research strategies, such as developing new methodologies for collecting data
- Manage a team of research staff, including hiring, training, scheduling work tasks, and evaluating performance
- Communicate regularly with clients in order to understand their needs and to ensure that projects are meeting those needs
- Conduct research to support an organization’s goals, objectives, and policies
- Conduct market research to determine customer preferences, needs, and buying habits
- Coordinate with other departments within an organization to ensure that research is aligned with business goals
- Conduct research studies in a variety of academic or business disciplines, such as psychology, sociology, economics, or political science
- Review findings with peers or senior management to determine if further research is needed to confirm conclusions
- Determine appropriate methods of data collection and analysis, such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, or statistical models.
- MBA / B.Sc / HND in relevant field or a related course with 7years of experience leading research teams and projects
- Proven track record of publishing high-quality research in peer-reviewed journals
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching and mentoring
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to secure external funding for research projects
- Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams
- Experience developing and managing large research projects
- Industry or government experience
- International experience.
- Communication is the act of conveying information to others. As a head of research, you may need to communicate with other departments, such as marketing, to explain the results of a research project.
- You may also need to communicate with clients to explain the results of a research project.
- Effective communication can help you convey information clearly and efficiently.
- Data analysis is the ability to interpret data and draw conclusions from it. This is an important skill for a head of research because it allows them to evaluate the data their team collects and determine if it’s useful or if they need to collect more data.
- Data analysis also allows a head of research to determine if the data they’ve collected is accurate and if it can be used to support their company’s goals.
- Critical thinking is the ability to analyze a situation and make a decision based on the information you have.
- As a head of research, you need to be able to make decisions about the research you conduct and the conclusions you draw from it.
- You can use critical thinking to determine what research methods are most effective for your organization and how to interpret the results you receive.
- Problem-solving is the ability to identify a problem, develop a solution and implement that solution.
- As a head of research, you may be responsible for solving issues that arise during research projects.
- For example, if a research team is having trouble finding participants for a study, you may be responsible for finding a solution to this problem.
- Organization is another skill that can help a head of research develop their abilities.
- This is because they often oversee multiple projects at once and need to keep track of the details of each project. Having good organizational skills can help a head of research manage their time and resources effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.