This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Head of Customer Operations. Interested and qualified persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Operations
- Acting as our Head of Customer Operations, you will be responsible for managing and delivering the outcomes of the Customer Support & Loan Collections teams.
- You will manage directly the Team Leads (for Collections, CS Lending, CS Banking & QA) and indirectly all of the reports to these team leads.
- You will be the driving force of our Nigerian operations with the goal of making FairMoney one of the finest key players in the fintech industry.
What we prefer you to come with :
- You should have no less than 5 years of relevant experience, managing either a large CS or Collections team
- You should have previous experience in tech startups
- You should have a strong understanding of data – you should have good command of Excel + PPT. (SQL is a bonus)
- You have already led a team of various profiles and dealt with people issues
- You know well the Nigerian market – you live/ have lived in the country
- You should have project management skills.
- Improve and manage a proper KPI, salary & incentive framework. Improving operational efficiency
- Follow detailed reporting on all CS operations to monitor KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and fix operational inefficiencies
- Nurture talent by training and upskilling staff, building a career path for the staff and hiring & retaining the best staff
- Finding creative and innovative ways of scaling up operations (number of tickets solved, response time reduced, improvements in collections etc.) while minimizing the increase in team sizes
- Building a healthy work environment and a motivated team
- Identifying product improvements for better customer service and loan collections and working closely with product and engineering team to 1. estimate the monetary value of implementing product enhancements and 2. building clear requirements and driving product enhancements from customer feedback
- Be the face of the customer for the company by highlighting customer’s pain points to the rest of the business & being the face of the company for the customer by representing us in the best possible way & going beyond duty to serve the client.
Application Closing Date
- Phone screening of 20 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager;
- Technical Test
- Technical interview with Sid, our Business Unit Head (Lending)
- Virtual video interview with CEO, Laurin.