The client, one of the leading names in the retail industry at Global Quest Human Resources Consults and Services is recruiting for the vacant position of a head of IT. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head of IT
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos (Lekki)
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Global Quest Human Resources Consults and Services
Global Quest Human Resources Consults and Services is a top-notch Consulting firm that provide excellent Services to all her clients access the globe.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations. and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with proven IT background and experience
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For Enquiries, Call: 09029646497.