Head of Operation at Workforce Group – 1 slot available
Workforce Group is currently in seeking for a suitably qualified applicant to take the vacant position of a head of operation. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head of Operation
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Workforce Group
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- Head of operation in Nigeria mainly managing operation teams for Nigeria processing platform.
- Oversee different domains including CSE, chargeback, Settlement, Fraud, and any other operational units.
- Supporting business by working closely with Business units to achieve company objectives and targets in Nigeria.
- Manage the operation team in Nigeria with their daily tasks and supporting business projects.
- Make sure all OPS units are following the agreed process.
- Act as point of escalation for OPS for our clients and for business teams.
- Manage the team’s capacity, team priorities according to business needs. Coordinate with all other departments to achieve / accomplish OPS objectives.
- Maintain knowledge on all OPS related activities / functions and automate the time-consuming tasks.
- Monitor all critical issues / escalations, track them and make sure they are reported in timely manner.
- Perform other related duties based on business needs. .
Experience / Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in banking / fintech with 5 years at least managing large scale teams.
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge about reconciliation / chargeback process.
- Good communication / presentation skills.
- Presentation Skill, Scala, Problem-solving Skill, Banking, Excel.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.