Head Of Operations At Ekesons Bros Nigeria Limited (1 Position)
E.Ekesons & Bros. Nigeria Limited is currently seeking for application from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Head of Operations. interested and qualified applicants can apply via the details below
E.Ekesons & Bros. Nigeria Limited – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travelers who would otherwise use air service.
Job Title: Head of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head Of Operations are listed below, but not limited to:
- Advise on policy and strategic developments goals for growth and examine business decisions (pricing policy, level of service provision, timetable changes) to assess their impact on passengers and company income.
- Develop and Implement procedures to efficiently administrate passenger and cargo transportation operations, prepare transportation schedules and plan routes.
- Manage and coordinate the movement of passengers and their goods.
- Market passenger services to encourage greater passenger use of particular routes and service offerings;
- Meeting passengers and customers to deal with complaints and areas of concern;
- Conducting and Analyzing results of surveys on passenger/customer satisfaction and starting new projects to improve performance;
- Making sure that transport services are available to all through social inclusion initiatives;
- Using IT systems for tasks such as timetabling and managing usage flows.
- Liaising and negotiating with different stakeholders including Transport planning/ Regulatory authorities at all tiers of government, residents, councilors/politicians, developers and transport providers etc;
- Identifying existing and possible future transport problems, developing transport models and investigating the feasibility of alternative routes, equipment types and models as well as other viable means of transport;
- Liaising with passenger watchdogs and other professional bodies;
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive;
- Ensuring that all operations are carried out in accordance with laws and regulations, particularly relating to health and safety;
- Managing and supervising staff, organizing work shift and coordinating staff training;
- Negotiating and managing contracts and developing new business opportunities whenever possible;
- Making sure the transport operation meets its performance and safety targets, monitoring it and reporting to Senior Management/Managing Director;
- Writing clear reports and presenting options and recommendations to clients and senior management/Managing Director;
- Minimizing disruption and resolving any unscheduled delays, having to make decisions in difficult situations;
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to client enquiries.
- Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Receive and review feedback from customers and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan and prepare monthly/annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
- Ensure staff are properly dressed at all times – including but not limited to the required uniforms where necessary.
- HND / B.Sc in Administration, Transport Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of cognate experience in a similar role within the transportation industry.
- Smart, energetic and honest person.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng