Black Pen Recruitment is currently awaiting applications from qualified applicants in Lagos Nigeria. This opportunity is meant for individuals who are interested in filling the available position of a Head of People in the industry of financial technology (FinTech) or unsecured loans.
NOTE: The term “FinTech” is generally used to refer to technologies created to improve and automate the traditional forms of finance for businesses and consumers alike. Examples include software, mobile applications, and the such.
This job is in the management or executive field. The position is also in the industry of financial services. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Head Of People (FinTech / Unsecured Loans)
- Employment Type: Remote, Full Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos (Remote).
- Job Field: Executive/Management
- Industry: Financial Services
Other jobs like this you might like from Frogoglass Limited:
- Supply Chain Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Individual Section (I.S) Maintenance Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Electronics & Instrumentation Maintenance Specialist at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Supervisor at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
About the Black Pen Recruitment
- Our client is looking to hire a talented individual to join their team.
- The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Implement/facilitate training and development interventions
- Source candidates
- Onboard new hires
- Coach and mentor employees whenever possible
- Create and manage a formal performance review process
- Design, propose, and implement human resources strategies, guidelines, and procedures within broad principles and policies to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs
- Provide local insight to corporate guidelines and procedures and manage the administration and implementation with respect to employee training and development programs, salary structure, performance appraisals and recognition, compensation, and benefit plans
- Ensure compliance of the company’s practices with applicable labour legislation and collective labour agreements
- Assist in articulation of the values and culture of the organisation
- Work with CEO, COO, and CTO to identify human resources problems/issues and provides leadership and support in finding solutions
- Organise and supervise HR/Personnel services that highly qualified personnel are recruited, developed, and motivated to achieve business objectives
- Oversee and ensure the effective running of the local payroll via an external provider
- Manage relationships with external recruitment firms
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant Degree
- 5 years of experience as Head of People within FinTech
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation
- 5 years of experience within training and development
- Fluent in English.
Salary + Benefits