Are you looking to work as a Head of Recruitment? If yes this could be your chance. Be sure to stuck to the end to apply.
Innkeeper is a digital inn that provides individuals with in-demand tech skills that position them to be more employable and financially independent.
We also offer recruitment services to assist corporate bodies with recruiting the best personnel for their job role.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Recruitment
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Head of Recruitment Job Description
- The recruitment head will work closely with our recruitment team to manage the sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes.
- He/she is responsible for designing a recruitment process that is faithful to the organization’s hiring strategy.
Head of Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Manage and monitor the Recruitment Processes.
- Responsible for reviewing CVs, Optimizing LinkedIn profiles, and conducting mock interviews for clients.
- Responsible for assisting clients with the recruitment of employees.
- Facilitate corporate and individual training
- Participating in career events and job fairs for the purpose of networking with potential candidates
- Building the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges, and HR professionals.
- Responsible for implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
Read also: Event Planner at Prime Chinese
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humane Resources or related field
- 3 years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Possess knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and methods
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.