Head of Technical Sales at Adexen Recruitment Agency – 1 position available
Adexen Recruitment Agency is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested persons who are willing to work as an experienced head of technical sales.
Job Title: Head of Technical Sales
- Location: Lagos
- Job Seniority: Director
- Job Category: Business Development
- Develop and document a compelling go-to-market sales strategy, articulating and amplifying value-add and benefits to the stakeholders, which in turn would drive meaningful and successful engagements with potential and existing clients and stakeholders at every encounter.
- With its end-to-end scope and breadth – from project origination to execution across the full spectrum of Company’s business interests, this transformative role will be the arrowhead of the organisation’s digitalization programme internally, ensuring smart and agile processes and connecting the dots for synergistic outcomes, while interfacing externally with key stakeholders: clients, technical partners, subsidiaries, government agencies across the geographies of interest.
- Leading from the front, drive the sales effort for a healthy pipeline at any given time, ensuring collaboration and synergy across different businesses.
- Provide technical advice to executive management and the board, developing a future-proof digital agenda to shape agile process and ways of working through introduction and optimisation of cutting-edge technologies and digital thinking, delivering real-time data for informed decision-making, pre-empting & managing risk with a view to optimisation of assets and value creation.
- Institutionalise methodologies and mechanisms for project delivery and successes, by developing baselines, indicators and reporting structures for business opportunities, project performance, monitoring and evaluation with lessons learned and recommendations.
- Develop, nurture and optimise relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders in the sector, OEMs and government bodies, to project and position Group correctly, enhance visibility for mutual benefit.
- Ensure full synthesis, analysis and documentation and sharing of project insights and results, signal potential for positioning, innovation, upscaling and potential follow up projects.
- Administer and ensure optimal utilization of all company resources to increase growth and propose new products in line with, and ahead of trend for consistent growth trajectory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- MBA will be a plus
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar senior role within a large organisation
- Experience in Oil & Gas, ICT, Engineering sectors will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of approaches/ methodology for business strategy articulation, monitoring and implementation; sales & marketing planning, and business performance analysis
- Extensive experience in managing a large sales team
- Customer relationships focused
- Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Facility Maintenance Specialist at MPOWER
- Customer Service Supervisor at MPOWER
- Sales Consultant at MPOWER
- Receivables Manager at MPOWER
- Fire Superintendent At The Federal Polytechnic, Orogun
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.