Head Teacher at Beacongate Limited
Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Beacongate Limited for the vacant position of a Head Teacher. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos (Ogudu), Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to meet the needs of students and teachers
- Overseeing the hiring of new staff members, evaluating their performance, and making decisions about termination or advancement based on performance
- Evaluating student progress and communicating with parents about any concerns
- Honoring individual student needs by creating an environment that is safe, supportive, and challenging
- Conducting staff meetings to discuss goals and objectives, as well as issues regarding student discipline or staff relationships
- Creating an academic programme for students that meets national standards
- Working closely and communicating with students’ parents
- Maintaining records of student attendance, grades, behavior issues, and other pertinent information
- Managing funds and financial records to ensure fiscal responsibility
- Providing guidance to teachers and other staff members regarding pedagogical methods, classroom management, and curriculum planning
- Planning lessons that align with state standards and meet students’ diverse needs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years work experience.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 29th August, 2022.