Dangote Group is currently in need of a well qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of a Health And Safety Trainer. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Health and Safety Trainer
Job ID: HSSE – 003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – HSSE
- Health & Safety Trainer will prepare and maintain HSE training records, monitor, and set schedules for HSE training classes, train and educate new and existing employees, facilitate and coordinate employee safety and equipment training, conduct and regulate company compliance safety audits, incident and accident investigation, interpretation of applicable governmental and state regulations as it pertains to company business initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with management on required training and progress.
- Determine training needs for employees and certification.
- Prepare and maintain HSE training records.
- Monitor and set schedules for HSE trainings.
- Facilitate and coordinate employee safety and equipment training.
Education and Work Experience:
- First Degree / Master’s Degree in Science, Technology or Engineering Background.
- Train-the-trainer qualification/certification.
- Minimum of 10 years of Training Experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Health and Safety Qualification preferably NEBOSH Certification Intl Diploma
- Membership in Safety Professional body IOSH and ISPON.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Instructional skills.
- Technology skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Advanced Research Skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date