Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) for the vacant position of a History Record Executive. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: History Record Executive
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Department: Technical Services
Other jobs like this you might like:
About West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL)
West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of Africa’s largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Kastina, Niger, and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
- Track, Create and update the list of equipment.
- Track, Create and update the list of MEIA tools including special tools for assets.
- Keep a record of all the maintenance (MEIA) done on a given asset. Maintenance includes shutdown, preventive, breakdown, etc.
- TAG all the static, Rotary and moving equipment in the company.
- Keep track with stores to ensure proper stock of spare parts & tools as per consumption during any maintenance activity. 100% stock availability as per min-max sheet.
- Support DATA entry executive, Preventive and predictive Engineers
- Prepare reports in coordination with the Reliability Manager
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data
- Engineering Diploma Preferably Mechanical.
- 2-4 years of experience in the manufacturing field of plant capacities of 500 TPD and above.
- Preferable experience in bulk food grains and liquid handling.
- At least 50,000 tons of solid storage.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.