Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to Edukoya Nigeria Limited for the vacant position of Home Lesson Tutor. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Home Lesson Tutors
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Location: Nationwide in Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Edukoya Nigeria Limited
Edukoya is an education technology company on a mission to make high-quality education more engaging, personalized, and accessible for the next generation of Africans. Edukoya’s primary offering is an online mobile learning platform that connects primary and secondary school learners with the 99.9th percentile of certified tutors for real-time one-on-one learning. With the Edukoya learning app, students can ask questions and tutors will answer them in real-time, 24/7.
To assist our growth and mandate in redefining education in Africa, we are actively recruiting the best talents, who are self-motivated and driven by our mission.
Why Join Edukoya?
- We are a team of visionaries building the future of education in Africa. All team members adopt a culture of working adventurously, defining milestones for themselves and surpassing them.
- We support the development of every employee and every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow. If you join us, you’ll be an integral part of shaping our company culture.
- Teach, provide support, inspire and motivate students to ace their examination.
- Provide feedback and answers to students’ questions.
- Drive an increase in Ask-A-Tutor requests from students.
- Create an engaging learning environment, and enhance students’ confidence and interest in learning.
- Deliver and coordinate activities using learning texts, images and audio recordings to engage learners.
- Collaborate with other tutors to come up with fresh and creative ways of developing learning materials and solutions.
- Stay abreast of educational trends and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, listening, and explanation skills
- A clear and enthusiastic voice
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Excellent command of the English language
- Creative with lesson delivery
- Patience and motivation
- Genuine interest in your students
- Good IT skills
- Ability to make effective use of the Internet as an educational resource
- Must have either a smartphone, a laptop or a tablet.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Tutors will be working remotely.
Application Closing Date: 30th September, 2022.