A hotel front desk officer is needed at MacTay Consulting for immediate employment. Interested persons are free to apply.
Job Title: Hotel Front Desk Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to recruit a professional hotel front desk clerk to supervise all receptionist and secretarial activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for various tasks, including answering phone calls and messages, managing hotel bookings, and keeping track of the office’s presence.
- The primary purpose is to deliver excellent customer service and support to our clients.
- Also, the successful candidate will be attractive and friendly, with exceptional people skills, as the “appearance” of our organization.
- Finally, you should multitask and have strong communication and organizational abilities.
- Attending to guests’ checking in and out.
- Handling and overseeing reservations made online and by telephone.
- Affirming guests’ payment procedures during check-in.
- Allocating rooms to guests and notifying them of the hotel’s specials and deals.
- Scheduling transport services for guests when requested.
- Supplying guests with hotel information.
- Being up-to-date with interests that could draw attention to guests.
- Acting as a conference host and assuring that all suitable preparations are available for the event.
- Minimum of High School certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Prior hospitality experience would be an advantage.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Quick in learning.
- Willingness to be flexible in work hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient customer service skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Persuasive skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Solid writing skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Good with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.