Hobark International Limited (HIL) is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a hotel manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
Growth and expansion led to diversification in a variety of services and the construction of offices in Port-Harcourt (Nigeria), Benin (Nigeria), Lagos (Nigeria), Houston (USA), London (UK), Calgary (Canada), Abidjan (Cote D’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon) and Pointe-Noire (Congo). The corporate headquarters is located in Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria).
- As a hotel manager you are expected to oversee the day to day activities in all departments within the facility, ensure successful business activities, ensuring the hotel environment is conducive for both clients and employees.
- Responsible for facilitating the collaborative team effort between operations, sales, and also revenue management for the hotel.
- Involved in recruitment process as required by management and as well training team members by providing an opportunity for professional development.
- Ensure brand standards are met and spearhead strategic partnerships to keep things fresh.
- Responsible for directing and developing the performance of all department managers plus their respective departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Maintenance, accounting, People Services, Restaurant and Revenue & sales to ensure the highest level of guest-employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3- 5 years working experience.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.