Are you a house keeper looking for a well paying for job? We bring you an exciting information today. As a company in Canada is urgently looking for house keepers to join their team.
This job comes with Visa Sponsorship which means that the company will take responsibilities for your actions during your stay there.
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship jobs are the kind of jobs that require the employer to sponsor the employee to move to his country to work for him.
The employer is expected to cover all the travel expenses and, in most cases, provide the workers with accommodation and transportation to work for him.
To be eligible for visa sponsorship, you must meet the requirements for such jobs. You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer to be able to obtain a work permit that will allow you to move to Canada to work.
There are many benefits for working in Canada as a foreign worker. Apart from the fact that there are available jobs in Canada for foreigners, the salary is also very good.
The working conditions are usually good enough and you can also benefit from experiencing a new culture in a new land.
When you have a job in Canada, your visa renewal is quite easy and this could be a path to permanently staying back in Canada.
See Other Wonderful Opportunities
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
- ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- excellent attention to detail.
- ability to work efficiently and complete tasks within given time frames.
- excellent communication skills.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
How To Apply
All interested candidates should click on the link below to apply